Thursday, June 03, 2010

Smile, darling

I feel way much better today. I raise up all the glory to the One who dwells in my heart!

Last night, I attended a prayer meeting with Praise@Work. One thing that remained in my thoughts after that meeting was the insight I got from a priest's lecture. On my way home, I figured that if you face something difficult out of love, then that sacrifice must be worth it. And the pain that comes with it must be nothing compared to the fulfillment that one feels from loving. I could remember Ivan telling me (and he did show it to me) that he is willing to go through difficulties with me because of his love for me. I could never understand that before until now. I have figured that I will not mind this pain that I am experiencing now because it is my way of showing my love for him. It is my way of loving him, beyond romantic love. In time, I will learn to set him free from myself. In time, I will learn to sincerely pray that he will find joy in his new relationship. And when that time comes, I know I would say to myself that the pain that I went through was nothing compared to the joy of letting go.

So now, I can smile. I choose to smile. Smile for me, too. :)

With a blooming heart and a smiling face,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment