Thursday, June 17, 2010

Of ranting and fumigation

I just received a message from someone we both know and it made me think. When has it become the right thing to do to cover your loneliness and heartache with another person? It just makes me think that you are weak. I am sorry to say that. Why are you running after loneliness? Face it darling! You've been through far less difficulties in life. You have to learn! Just when you are talking about faith and all, you have to face the pain. Live with it! Only then can you be free.

Not through this. Not through another person's body.

I am still bitter. But only when I get reminded of this. I cannot fully understand why many of the peole you and we know support you in your hasty decision to move on by getting in a relationship with someone. You have involved another innocent person in our struggle! How sweet and thoughtful of you to do that! You can move on healthily - recover yourself again until you are fully ready to love. Not like what you've done! You have again taken a short cut to living.

Good luck to you! And to your friends who "like"d your change of status!

I'm fuming now. But I really have no right. That's why I do not want to hear from you anymore nor learn about you from our common friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment