Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's sinking in... Or is it?

I woke up in the middle of my sleep with the thought that I do not have a definite destination yet after July. Then I could no longer go back to sleep.

It is slowly sinking in to me.

Yet, right in the middle of the day, I just don't feel like applying for a job. I have some things to do like working on that RA job that my boss keeps on giving me (I'm not complaining though because I have been spending too much lately that I need this RA job to pay for the bills). I also have to submit my paper for a conference.

I just don't want to compare myself to my classmates. I have my own plans. I want to spend quality time with my family that's why I'm planning to stay in Bukidnon for almost the whole month of August. I don't think there's a need to be in a hurry. I can remember that was what I was telling myself in my dream.

Why hurry when you know you'll get there anyway? Life is not a race after all, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment