Sunday, June 06, 2010

Bought the book

I just bought the book, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert at Times Bookstore (Plaza Singapura) for $17.17. A pricey one but I don't mind. I am happy to see myself excited again to read another book. The last one was Dear John which got me in a hopeless romantic mode that eventually led to a personal bottom low the day after Valentine's day. I don't have to recall that beautiful but really painful experience in the midst of my break-up with Ivan.

I declared this Sunday my own holiday. I am not going to study. I will just get myself hooked with this book. The only reason I passed by the workstation where I am now is to get a pen so I can highlight some sentences in the novel that appeal to me and to print the essay which I need to edit later for my Ph.D. application.

So I have to go. I hope I will enjoy reading this piece. It's been a fine Sunday so far. Thank you, Lord!

With a beaming soul,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment