Thursday, October 09, 2014

Welcome baby Pax!

R and I are expecting again! 

I am about 23 weeks pregnant with baby Pax. 

The first trimester was more challenging than during my first pregnancy. I would throw up anywhere, anytime. Good thing I always ended up in a toilet nearby. Still, I was thankful that stage did not prevent me from reporting to and even traveling for work. Now, I am on my second trimester, the best stage of pregnancy! I just bought a swimsuit for my growing belly. I know I have to exercise to keep me from gaining too fast, for Pax to feel relaxed inside me, and hopefully for a smooth delivery come January 2015.

R and I are delighted of the thought of our growing family. We know it will be challenging. We were overwhelmed when we discovered about my pregnancy. But we know it will be fun with you and Ate Umi around. We are looking forward to take good care of you, Pax!

In the meantime, I will try my very best to keep you safe inside me. Hopefully, I will also be able to share some nice stories with you (when you grow up) while you were inside me for nine months. I love you. Mommy and Papa and Ate Umi love you. 

The big discovery one 27 May 2014 early morning.
Growing baby Pax

2 comments: