Friday, June 18, 2010

And I thought she's going to fire me

I was quite afraid that my RA boss would fire me from not doing the job well. These past weeks, I have been feeling lazy and as much as I hate to admit it, been complacent. I don't want to be but I couldn't help it. I feel like I need a big break and then go back to work. How? Where? I don't know. I will be having a vacation in the latter part of July to August anyway so I am thinking I do not need one right now.

This morning, my boss emailed me and told me she's pleased with what I have done. God has saved me again. I should start to take things seriously already, especially now that I have another task from her and I need to write a research statement for a Ph.D. application.

By the way, I am looking forward to tomorrow's event. I will be attending a wedding tomorrow morning. Note that this is my first personal wedding invite as an adult! I hope I will have the time and be inspired enough to write about my own reflections brought about by my attendance to the wedding. For now, congratulations Fanming and Mery. I met this couple through Praise@Work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment