Sunday, June 06, 2010

Oh I forgot to mention

Oh! Did I mention that I dreamed of a man from my past last night? I don't want to mention his name here. But if he does get the chance to pass by this site, he will know he is the one I am talking about. In my dream, we met again. Though I couldn't tell where the setting of my dream was, the story was that I visited him and brought him something upon learning that he's back from abroad. I initially got the impression that he didn't want to see me anymore, that he wanted to move on already. However, seconds later after he saw me with my present, I could imagine him smiling furtively even if I could only see his back. Although I did not actually see him smile, it felt like he actually did smile and it made me really happy. Dreams are non-logical after all. It made me feel good that he still appreciated me. But I don't want to initiate a communication between the two of us just because of that dream. That would be silly, especially now that I can't deny I have traces of desperation from my recent heartache. This can wait. :)

Not in a hurry,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment