Monday, May 09, 2011

Funny dream (well, at least to me)

Woke up in the middle of my sleep because of the howling winds outside and I wondered how come the rain has not subsided yet. It must be flooding outside or elsewhere. Hopefully not though.

Then I recalled my dream.

I was in a mass and I was supposed to be the only lector. After the procession, just when I was seated at the side of the altar already, I noticed that the book where I'm supposed to read the readings from is missing. Come my turn to read, I told the priest I don't have the book with me and I have to look for it. I approached Tchr. Nene (my hs prefect of discipline who was there) who scolded me, and eventually gave me the book to read. When I started reading before the churchgoers, I realized that my reading didn't make sense as the book was a poor translation of some other language, and it made use of both English and Filipino. So I told the people to excuse myself as I am going to look for a better reading material.

My dream ended as I was endlessly looking for the Bible readings in the internet and the priest becoming impatient with me.

I think I know what that dream meant..

No comments:

Post a Comment