Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A date to remember

I dated Gerald Anderson. Here's the proof!

Gerald Anderson and me at Chili's, Power Plant Mall

Well, I was just and am still dreaming. And still can't get over the euphoria that I actually SAW Gerald in person. Sui-lay, the intern who went shopping with me at Power Plant Mall, and I were seated a table away from Gerald's company. I didn't realize that a celebrity was nearby until a group of people came rushing to Gerald's table for a pic. I initially thought it was Piolo until I asked a mother who's the guy the girls have gone gaga with! When she replied it was Gerald, sounding 'you-don't-know!', Sui-lay and I immediately rushed to the next table. Take note, Sui-lay had no idea who that guy was 'coz she's not a Filipino and has been in Manila only for two months!

Good thing Sui-lay had a respectable mobile phone camera; I had this photo with Gerald. Oh my! He's just a darling! And I had the best view from my seat! And I must say I caught a few instances of him taking glances at me! Haha!

♫ If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey, I'm still free; take a chance on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment