Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hugging

Imagine a page on hugging. It's here: http://www.gagirl.com/hugs/hug.html.

I remember a 76-year-old remarkable widow telling me something like this while we were on a train in Singapore:

‎"Hugging is good medicine.
It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift.
You need 4 hugs a day for survival, 8 for maintenance, and 12 for growth.
Scientists say that hugging is a form of communication because it can say things you don't have the words for.
And the nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one."

And she said that hugging has become a habit in her household. It's amazing to hear idealism from the old ones.

Oh, but I should be thankful that I get one tight hug everyday at the office! Thanks to Miss Susan, our office mother.

And! An officemate just promised that he'll paint me something I can display in my tiny flat! I suggested it to be an image of a playful kid. Looking forward to that! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment