Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy birthday!

I was drinking coffee this morning and wondering what is so special with this day. Seems memorable to me.

OMG! Then  I remember IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! My special-occasions-reliable phone went bust and so I have to rely on my poor memory to remember those special days.

Hehehe! Hope you'll have a memorable day today, spending it with loved ones in Singapore and anywhere. I know the desires of your heart will come true in time. At the right time. Takes painful patience, right? But you're quite good at being patient.  

And take good care of that kind and loving heart of yours. It's meant to be shared with someone who rightfully deserves it. =)

All the best. More blessings from above.

Oh, by the way, you have to take me to this fancy restaurant! Hehehehehe!!!

Your high-maintenance-and-crazy-once-girlfriend,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment