Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Feeling nostalgic

I miss my jogging path in Singapore - from Bukit Purmei to Henderson Waves and when I'm feeling more energetic, go past the Forest Walk, Alexandra Arch to Hort Park then Canopy Walk and finally end at Bukit Chandu.

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?Itemid=73&id=62&option=com_visitorsguide&task=attractions

Bukit Purmei Road

Henderson Waves

Henderson Waves bridge

Forest trail

Alexandra Arch

Hort Park

Hort Park jogging path

Canopy walk

Finale: Reflections at Bukit Chandu

The pictures are not mine. I just reposted them from the net. But the spots are that nice especially on a Sunday afternoon after a mid-afternoon rain. The feeling is nostalgic.

I have one more bonus. I discovered this garden, which I call my secret garden, when I first explored the Bukit Purmei-Henderson Waves-Hort Park route. It's formally called the Hilltop Walk. When I first went to this place, it was deserted. It was just me and another woman basking in solitude.

Hilltop Walk

Hilltop Walk: View from the top
   
Here's missing the red dot,
Diana

1 comment: