Thursday, August 05, 2010

My paper made it!!!

Got some great news!

My thesis paper made it to the 2010 Central Bank Macroeconomic Modeling Workshop to be held in Manila, Philippines on 19-20 October 2010!

I will be presenting my paper before macroeconomists around the world. Michel Juillard, one of those who developed Dynare (the toolbox I have been using for this paper), will be there. I hope Martin Uribe and Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe will be there as well. I am excited!

This is one great excuse for me to have something else to do while I am jobless! Hahaha!

And I have a valid reason to attend Karen's wedding in Cebu on Oct. 23!

Thank you, Lord! Got to submit the final paper by August 31. The joys of a research student. :D

Now, I pray that I find a job that would provide me a conducive environment to my research endeavors. That could mean working for BSP or this one in Singapore that I still have to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment