Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Some resolutions

Maybe I need to stand firmly by my resolutions when I get back to Singapore.

Tomorrow, I will be back in Sg.

Back to life that I quite tried to run away from but, despite the choices, my gut feel told me to return. Or is it the gut feel?

Whatever it is, I will try to live the remaining months of the year to the fullest! I will live life happy.

And I need to exercise. Seriously. Three weeks later and 10 pounds heavier? Let's see when I stand on the weighing scale tomorrow if I got an accurate prediction of my weight gain. :P

Things to look forward to:
1. Life in the corporate. Thank you, Lord, for this blessing.
2. Presentation in Manila in October.
3. More blessings to come. And some bouts of loneliness I'd better prepare myself with.
4. secret :P

xoxo,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment