Friday, September 20, 2013

It's F1 weekend in Singapore

But sorry to disappoint you. I have no F1-related photos.

I'm actually here to air out my frustration on not being able to party with many here in Singapore.

It's Friday evening and I just arrived in my flat from the office. I have yet to settle from the high and nervousness I had from this job, and my upcoming business trip this Sunday.

Did I tell you? I am already in Singapore! And been in this job for 3 weeks already!!!

The world has been nice to me. And the boss has been. But I know I really have to step up to deserve this job.

I am so looking forward to my family - Rene, Umi, and the helper, Nang Vilma - joining me here. Soon. I guess my Mom will stay here with us as Nang Vilma works on her papers.

Some takeaways from Rene's visit last weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment