Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thank you =)

Can you beat something with cheerfulness and happy thoughts?

I would like to think so. I was quite scared of what the doctor would find out in my follow-up consultation yesterday. He found nothing! And so we ended up talking about how he got the cheap but beautiful paintings in his clinic.

Thank you, Lord, for listening to me. I remain humbled. I will remain humbled by this experience. Please do not let them come back again.

Thank You for keeping me under your care.

Yours,
Jen

P.S. Please take good care of Christine as she takes her first plane ride abroad today. Keep her safe, may she arrive smoothly in Heidelberg. And may she make the most out of her stay there - let her do well in her research and experience things that she will always look back with fondness.

P.S.S. And happy birthday, bading! All the best in life. Huwag masyado uminom ng alcohol. Pangit ka! You didn't even greet me on my birthday! Seriously, thank you. You have helped me a lot during those difficult times.

1 comment: