Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nagsasa Cove, Zambales

Waking up to this view at 5:30 one Sunday morning, I would say, was the highlight of my stay at Nagsasa Cove, Zambales.
Tin and I would have stayed in our tent but we opted to camp out on my banig in front of Alice's kubo facing the sea. That night, I saw a shooting star but I forgot to make a wish. Seeing a shooting star though was already a personal wish by itself. That night, too, the moon was very round for it was nearing full moon.

Tin, who woke up earlier than I did, said she saw the moon about to "set" in the sea. I never knew that the moon does have its version of the sunset. It would have been a pleasure to witness it myself but I seriously needed to catch up on sleep. This view was already more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment