Friday, April 15, 2011

Funny how taking a break, even a really short one, can cause a lot of stress, too!

With tons of deadlines at work for the three-day work week next week and a sore throat and runny nose, I am off to Nagsasa Cove in Zambales, Philippines tomorrow (Saturday) at 3 in the morning.
The blog http://www.pinoylakwatsero.com/nagsasa-cove/ posted this photo of Nagsasa Cove. I hope the experience will not disappoint. I still need to buy a banig (Filipino mat) tonight as I plan to do some reading tomorrow at the beach, work-related reading. Urgh!

I'm now quite excited. Earlier, I was really stressed and dreaded going out of town over the weekend. Last night, I slept with a prayer to be able to deal with my insecurities and weaknesses in a healthy way. At this very minute, I am already energetic and optimistic!

Off to find a banig! :)

Wish me a safe and fun trip,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment